[H-GEN] slackware install binary?

In memory of Mighty s335810 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Jun 20 23:33:51 EDT 1997

	Some of you may remember about a month back when I managed to, by
sheer idiocy remove a large portion of my /usr/bin directory.
	I recoved the basic workings by copying a debian /usr/bin over the
top of what remained.  Of course, not everything worked particularly well,
and after a few more days I managed to get access to another slackware
box.
	Unfortunately I was transferring by zmodem over a serial cable, so
when it dropped out after about 6 meg I couldn't be bothered restarting
it.  Most everything works, except for a few glitches like the one If
found today:

	/bin/sh: /usr/bin/install not found.

	Can someone running slackware preferrably 3.1 please send my an
intel binary for install?  I really don't want to have to hack the
makefile into using copy and chmod... sounds like a bit of a horrible
task.

	In memory of Mighty <memory at techie.com>

        Wynnum, Queensland, Australia through the University of Queensland
        Web page at http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335810