[H-GEN] Need a lift

s337166 at student.uq.edu.au s337166 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Jun 13 02:26:06 EDT 1997

I need a lift for myself and Homer to Humbug tomorrow night, if anyone is
able to help me - I live next to park road, or the XXXX brewery if you can
identify that better :)  I'd want to go in as close to 3pm as possible,
and a lift home would be nice to have organised before arriving, but is
not necessary..

Homer is my machine btw

Also, for the meeting, I have RedHat 4.2 RPMS available for anon. ftp

I also have MSIE4.0 on CD (developers prerelease) for anyone who is
curious - it features a 45min animation taking you through the features of
IE.. unfortunately, the resolution is terrible and the damn thing desyncs
after about 30mins and becomes rather annoying.. :)

Byron Ellacott
destruction at mindless.com
Nothing to put here, damn