[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] Re: [H-CHAT] Re: SA LINUX GROUP (fwd)

s337166 at student.uq.edu.au s337166 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jun 8 22:37:32 EDT 1997

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Robert Brockway wrote:

> They have the following Linux products and offer a 10% discount if we
> buy more than 5 of the 1 item (ie discount on that item).

> Software:
>   Red Hat Linux 4.2 Official Boxed Set (Intel, Alpha, or SPARC)
I'll grab the SRPMS for 4.2 next humbug, and burn a CD or two if people
want an unofficial unboxed set (burning won't be next humbug, I need to
either get my burner or get to a friend with a burner) .. not quite as
good as the official CD's but sufficient.

>   Red Hat Linux 4.2 Power Tools
what's in this?

>   Red Hat Linux Library
ditto.

>   Applixware (Student, Office, and Developers Editions)
how much are they asking for the student edition?

>   Red Hat Linux T-Shirt
how much do they want for this?  I can't wear the OpenLinux shirt every
day :)