[H-GEN] LDP and manpages.

Jason Parker ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 30 22:02:09 EDT 1997

In a desperate bid to save disk space, I've decided to move my section
2 and 3 manpages off the disk, and onto paper.  [1] (Besides, paper
docs are so much more, well, cool.  ;) )  As I type, my box is
probably converting the last section 3 page into .dvi format, and
gzip-9'ing the troffed one.  Before I start spending many hours
sacrificing goats to the dot matrix printer gods, however:

a)  Can I get my greasy little mitts on a LDP doc with manpages (where
    and how much?)
b)  Does someone have a nice printer that I can use?

Jason Parker

[1] : See the upcoming `Linux on small boxen' Talk.

---
``Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And
some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be
too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise
cannot see all ends.'' Gandalf, LoTR.  ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au