[H-GEN] Logos.

Raymond Smith raymond at it.uq.edu.au
Tue Dec 16 18:37:32 EST 1997

Hi all,

I've left off the points I agree with or think are Cool.

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Gary Curtis wrote:
> 2. I agree that the bubbles should be formed into the
>    Southern Cross.  With a 30 deg tilt to the right.

Picky, picky, but cool. ;-) (Sorry Rob K.)

> 3. I would like the creature to be given a left fore flipper, paw,
>    arm or whatever you call it on a platypus.

Um, as near as I can tell there are two fore flippers (as in flippers
close to head) and one "right" hind flipper (from platypus's[1] POV).

> 6. I want a high quality baseball cap with the logo on it.
>    (how about denim with suede brim and gold embroidery?)

I agree. Any ideas where this can be done? Once we finalise the logo I'd
be happy to become a semi official person for getting T-shirts, caps, etc
done. Although, I have memories of Bruce and certain VI Mugs.

> 7. If you take Daniel to lunch before I get back please shout him
>    a beer from me.  :-)

I shall try but he has an ambivalent attitude towards that life sustaining
fluid. We might have to by him some veno.

Cheers,

Raymond.

---
raymond at it.uq.edu.au
"LISP programmers know the value of everything and the cost of nothing"
   -- Alan Perlis (from Jargon File 4.0.0)