[H-GEN] Logos.

James Lever jamver at adams.humbug.org.au
Mon Dec 15 19:09:07 EST 1997

In article <Pine.OSF.3.95.971216085836.21761A-100000 at dingo.cc.uq.edu.au> you write:
>On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Raymond Smith wrote:

>> For some time now people have been muttering about HUMBUG needing a logo.
>> So, I asked a friend of mine to design one suggesting only that a platypus
>> as a mascot. The results are at http://www.uq.edu.au/~csrsmith/humbug.
>> What do people think? Has Daniel earned his lunch?

I'd like to think so.  They're pretty nice images, but as James says,
I think the lens flare isn't quite in the right place or appropriate
for the image.  It kinda stick in your eye :)

Perhaps a different locatino or a different effect to brighten the image?

I do like the colour use on the humtiny.jpg and the nice touch of the
southern cross :)

James