[H-GEN] Linux+Win95 partition woes

MonkeysOnTheKnees ccrkeare at dingo.cc.uq.edu.au
Sat Aug 30 05:53:56 EDT 1997

> DO NOT USE PARTITION MAGIC ON NT4 PARTITIONS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THEM TRUST ME I NOW...........
> DOES NOT PLAY AT ALL YOU WILL GET READ ERROR AND THATS THE END OF NT4..

Ermmm. Not in my case. I've been able to move my NT4 partitions
around quite happily. Resize them all the time, with no worries. One
does, however, have to let NT 4 use it's own boot manager. Don't give
NT 4 a boot manager entry in it's own right - just stick to booting
from the win 95 partition and select NT there.

Oh Glub, I'm becoming an advocate for a commercial product. I'm
doomed.

Rob K