[H-GEN] Andrew Noonan

Robert Brockway R.Brockway at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 20 08:54:04 EDT 1997

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Craig Eldershaw wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just had a bit of time to waste and got inspired.  Here's a new

Me too.

> email address I dug up for Andrew Noonan.
>
> Andrew.Noonan at jcu.edu.au

Hmm i thought, I wonder...

ttyp2:~> finger noonan at student.jcu.edu.au
[crab.jcu.edu.au]
Login name: coe-abn                     In real life: Andrew Noonan
Directory: /home/undergrad/20710/coe-abn        Shell:/local/bin/menuaccess
Last login Thu Aug 14 15:34 on ttyr5 from xypcn3.jcu.edu.a
Project: To actually graduate this time!
Plan:
** anoonan at pling.it.net.au      ** Owner of a large LAN  **
** coe-abn at sailfish.jcu.edu.au  ** of obsolete UNIX boxes**

> It's a valid address, but I haven't tried it, so I don't know if he
> reads it or not.

Last login 6 days ago.  Pretty recent.

> Hope it's useful...

It was thanks.