[H-GEN] Thanks to our Sponsors!

Raymond Smith raymond at it.uq.edu.au
Tue Aug 19 08:44:43 EDT 1997

As a member of the UQCSA and HUMBUG, I would like to extend (and receive
:-)) the thanks of the UQCSA for the free mailing list HUMBUG is
providing. Faced with Prentice's user-pays lists, we needed a reliable
alternative for our list.

For HUMBUG members: the UQCSA is the University of Queensland Cognitive
Science Association. Its goal is to promote interaction between the
diverse fields concerned with the way people think. And to have fun.

For UQCSA members: HUMBUG is the Home Unix Machine Brisbane User Group.
Its broad goal is to encourage and support the use of UN*X as an
alternative to traditional PC Operating Systems. And to have fun.

To members of either: no they really are interesting people who do lots
more than worry about the nitty-picky workings of complex systems that no
one really understands.

Again, thanks to HUMBUG and the worthy BOFH.

Raymond.

---
raymond at it.uq.edu.au
"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe.