[H-GEN] Free sausage sizzle for all... my place

Stephen Thomas root at dot.humbug.org.au
Sat Nov 18 07:46:49 EST 1995

> David Jericho - not that I mind meesha with her top off :P

I sometimes run dot completely naked (that is, removing parts of
the frame) when I'm poking around inside and quickly changing hard
drives, cards and stuff.  And, if I'm planning to use more than 2 hard
drives at once, I sort of hang them out the side.   I've got a fan sitting
on top of the XT next to it, taking air out from under the table, where
both the cases are.  Is this dangerous in a high dust environment?  I
regularly take the cards out and hit them with a dust brush and
stuff.

  Stephen Thomas (TheDirector)
   sthomas at yakko.wtower.com
-= Insert witty comment here =-