[H-ANNOUNCE] Late room change for tomorrow's (17th June) meeting

Clinton Roy secretary at humbug.org.au
Fri Jun 16 18:47:45 AEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Due to some last minute hiccups we've had a room change, we're now meeting
in General Purpose South, room 346. The website and meetup have been
updated.

As this is a very late booking we may well have some access issues and need
security to open things up for us. I'll endeavour to there well in advance
of the opening time to get any possible issues sorted.
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.