No subject

Fri Jan 31 06:22:51 EST 2014

>From suter  Thu Nov  8 12:23:16 2001
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:48:16 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From: Raymond Smith <zzrasmit at uqconnect.net>
To: <announce at humbug.org.au>
Subject: [H-ANNOUNCE] [Fwd: [AUUG-ANNOUNCE]: AUUG Security Symposium - less than 2 weeks
 to go!] (fwd)
Sender: Majordomo <majordom at caliburn.humbug.org.au>

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

FYI

---
raymond at humbug.org.au   "[...] when nature biddeth thee to be good and
                         gentle to others she commandeth thee not to be
                         cruel and ungentle to thyself." -- Sir Thomas More