[H-ANNOUNCE] Humbug 2013 AGM

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Aug 23 22:53:39 EDT 2013

The AGM will be held during the first normal meeting in September, as
has been Humbug's custom in recent times.  The meeting will commence at
5PM on Saturday 2013-09-14, so at not to interfere with the dinning
habits of the many of the members who regularly attend meetings.

Financial members who can't attend can send written proxies sent to:
    admin at lists.humbug.org.au
from the email address we have on file.  Please ensure that is a working
email address, as we may contact you to verify your proxy.  Note that as
per clause 5.j in the Constitution, you must sent your proxy after
2013-08-30, and to keep the administrative load down we will only accept
them if they are received prior to or on Friday 2013-09-13.

You must be a financial member to vote at the AGM.  It is now too late
for new members to vote at the AGM, but non-financial members can pay
their dues by doing a direct bank transfer to Humbug account.
Instructions on how do so can be found here:

  http://www.humbug.org.au/Membership#bank-deposit-payment

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart