[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: Mincom Limited

David Seikel secretary at humbug.org.au
Mon Jun 18 22:43:51 EDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:23:00 +1000
From: Kim Lynam
To: David Seikel <secretary at humbug.org.au>
Subject: Re: Mincom Limited

Hi David
Thank you for your quick reply. I am interested in advertising
vacancies that we have within our Unix Administrator team.

I have attached an advertisement that I would like you to forward on to
your members to see if any are interested in applying for our position.

COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS

Company Name : Kim Lynam
Postal Address : PO Box 1397, Brisbane 4000
Street Address : 192 Ann Street, Brisbane
Phone Number (not mobile) : 3303 34449
Fax Number : 3303 3327
Email Address : Kim.lynam at mincom.com
Website : www.mincom.com

CONTACT PERSON

Name : Kim Lynam
Position : HR Co-ordinator
Phone Number : 3303 3449
Email Address : Kim.lynam at mincom.com

POSITION DETAILS

Position : Unix Administrator

Duties (Selection Criteria if applicable)

Great location in the heart of the CBD
Competitive salary
Lap pool and onsite gym
In house coffee shop

Our Company
Mincom Limited provides enterprise solutions focused on improving
business outcomes for mining, oil and gas, utilities, transportation,
and defence and government industries. Since its inception in 1979,
Mincom has been providing technology-based products and services to
customers in over 40 countries. Headquartered in Brisbane Australia,
Mincom has over 1,000 employees in 19 offices globally.

To be Successful

Situated in our Brisbane CBD head office, the successful candidates
will be required to perform Unix system administration as part of a
multi-disciplinary team, and provide exemplary service to our
outsourced and internal clients.

We are seeking individuals with the following:
Formal training in Operating System theory.
Appropriate industry certifications
1-3 years experience in the role across a range of environments
Good skills in Unix Administration
Competence in Unix Shell and Perl scripting
Sound problem solving skills

Specific skill requirements include good problem solving ability,
excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to
work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.  Continuous
Improvement is a key focus within Mincom Managed Services, and MMS has
adopted the ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Model as the basis for its
service structure, and the basis for process improvement.

Mincom offers its employees competitive remuneration, attractive
working conditions, and an environment supporting the values of
flexibility, recognition, leadership and respect.  If you are an
enthusiastic individual and are motivated to provide customer service
above and beyond expectations, please submit your resume and cover
letter to recruit at mincom.com. For further information on Mincom, please
visit our corporate website at www.mincom.com.

Location of Position : Brisbane, CBD
Number of hours / week : 40 hours per week
Hours of work : 8.00am-5pm
Salary : Negotiable depending on experience
Duration : Permanent Fulltime

HOW TO APPLY

Requirements (resume, letter, results etc) : Resume and cover letter
Apply on line (web address) : www.mincom.com
Apply to (person) : Kim Lynam
Person’s title : HR Coordinator
Phone enquiries welcome? : 3303 3449
Postal Address : PO Box 1397 Brisbane 4000
Email address : recruit at mincom.com
Fax number : 3303 3327
Anticipated start date : ASAP