[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: The next exec meeting will be 2007-02-03

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 23:11:42 EST 2007

I thought I had sent this to the announce list already, but I can't
find it.  So I'll send it again, along with this agenda update.  Also
note that the meeting venue may change to QUT.  While all HUMBUG
members are welcome to attend, please let me know if you are wanting to
attend so that I can ensure there is enough chairs.

Begin forwarded message: