[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: 4EB FM/4ZZZ FM Sysadmin

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 23:30:10 EST 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:34:41 +1000
From: Peter Rohweder
To: secretary at humbug.org.au
Subject: 4EB FM/4ZZZ FM Sysadmin

Hello David,

I was forwarded details for HUMBUG and am asking the question - if you
or if you know someone that would be available to be contacted
regarding sysadmin assistance for work at 4ZZZ and 4EB FM (both based
in Brisbane).

Both organisations have Red Hat linux servers and similar computer
management systems but with differences due to a different level of the
availability of funds.

We have a technician who is able to manage almost everything remotely
but there is the occasional moment when he or our other sysadmin staff
member are unable to assist because of other work commitments. This
year our technician will be contracted for a majority of the year
working in Afghanistan. Which I need to make sure does not impact on
either organisation.

Most systems continue without a problem for most of the year but we
need another
contractor who has time to keep up to date (or who has knowledge) with
systems we have within the organisation. The goal is to find someone
who is able to offer their services for a reasonable fee on an ongoing
basis which may include project work pending how each organisation
develops its infrastructure in the future.

This is just an initial e-mail. Thank you for your time. It would be
much appreciated if you could contact myself or our technician
(actually a member of sage-au) informing us if you are able to assist.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Rohweder
4EB FM Manager
Honorary Chairperson - 4ZZZ

--
Ethnic Broadcasting Association of Queensland Ltd
140 Main St Kangaroo Point Q 4169