[H-ANNOUNCE] Next Meeting - 26th August 2006

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 00:19:45 EDT 2006

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:00:02 +1000 Mark Suter
<suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> Date:   Saturday, 26th August 2006 (every second Saturday)
>
> Time:   From 3pm with the network up 30 minutes after we are
>         granted entry.  The network will be brought down after
>         midnight to allow time to clean up for a 1am exit.
>
> Venue:  Room S201, Hawken Engineering Building (no. 50)
>         The University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus

Hopefully there will be enough exec members there at 3PM so that we can
hold the planned exec meeting just before the normal meeting like we
did last time.  If not, it is pencilled in for the beginning of each
subsequent normal meeting until it happens.

Non exec members are welcome to attend the exec meeting.