[H-ANNOUNCE] Fw: Fwd: SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Launch

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:17:36 EDT 2006

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:19:24 +1000
From: Sharon Goulding
To: secretary at humbug.org.au
Subject: Fwd: SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Launch

A couple of weeks ago, Novell launched it's SUSE Linux Enterprise 10
campaign for the release of the latest Linux Desktop and Server. You
may have seen the invitation by now. If so, I apologise for doubling
up.

In case you haven't heard about it, Brisbane is the official launch
city; the date is 15 August 2006 and it's being held at the Sofitel
Hotel. We are very excited about this event and we hope to see you
there.

For more information and to register, please visit the following link.
http://www.novell.com/linux/tour/ .

Please feel free to forward this invitation to your email lists through
your user group.

If you experience any difficulties whatsoever with the registration
process, simply reply to this email and I will register you on your
behalf.

Regards

Sharon Goulding
Branch Co-Ordinator
sgoulding at novell.com
Tel: 07 3229 8877
Mobile: 0418 447 706

Brisbane Code 10 Launch:
15 August 2006 - Sofitel Hotel, Ballroom 1
http://www.novell.com/linux/tour/