[H-ANNOUNCE] Jobs at MySQL AB: Support Engineer

Arjen Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Wed Nov 16 06:14:09 EST 2005

As you know, MySQL AB has employees all over the world. Provided you're
qualified, you mainly just need to have a decent broadband connection.

And there are now already 7 employees in this region, through previous
local recruitment efforts. Three were hired in recent months. You may
recognise these names: Stewart Smith, Adam Donnison, Greg Lehey, Colin
Charles... we have a lot of good talent here, so there are excellent
opportunities. Right now, we're specifically looking for support people:

http://www.mysql.com/company/jobs/support-engineer-worldwide.html

MySQL AB is recruiting full-time software support engineers.
The successful applicant must have:

     * Excellent knowledge of the MySQL server and utilities.
     * Experience managing MySQL in production settings.
     * Desire to serve customers and solve their problems.
     * English language ability, both spoken and written.
     * Ability to work from home in a virtual company.

Ability to pass all levels of MySQL Certification is a must.
A strong knowledge of Linux, UNIX, PHP, C/C++, Perl and other computing
experience is very desirable.

Competitive salary and benefits are offered relative to nation of
residence. Candidates from any nation may apply. Please fill in our Job
Application Form at
http://www.mysql.com/company/jobs/jobapp.php?job=support-engineer

Please feel free to ask me, or any of my other local colleagues, about
how it is to work for MySQL AB. Come on, let's get even more Aussies and
Kiwis in!

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager, MySQL AB
Program Chair, MySQL Users Conference

MySQL Users Conference 2006 (Santa Clara CA, 24-27 April)
http://www.mysqluc.com/