[H-ANNOUNCE] Systems/Network Administrator - Web Hosting
martial at server101.com
Tue Jun 21 08:03:16 EDT 2005
An ortunity for an experienced Systems/Network Administrator exists with
Server101, a long established web hosting company who provides high
quality web hosting services to thousands of customers around the world.
Located in Milton, Brisbane, the position needs a seasoned Systems/Network
Administrator who is comfortable with the challenge that comes with
running a busy load-balanced server farm. We are looking for a "hardcore
geek" who lives and breathes Linux and Cisco.
Cisco based routers, pixs, load balancers, content cache and switches;
Linux servers and EMC SAN based storage.
* Configuration, maintenance and upgrade of systems and networks
* Monitoring of system stability and performance
* Ensuring 24x7 operation of "cluster"
* Comprehensive documentation of procedures
* Automation of tasks through the development of scripts and
* Provide highest efficiency levels for the system/network possible.
* 3+years experience with Linux Systems Administration
* Deep understanding of networking, routing and common security exploits
* Ability to code/script in several languages
* Have proven experience in customer service and demonstrated skills in
understanding customers needs
* Have experience in the internet industry preferably web hosting
* Don't mind working hard, works fast and works well under pressure.
* Must have the skills to exchange thoughts and ideas with
* Proven accuracy, punctuality, with excellent time management and
* Must have good analytical and roblem-solving abilities.
* Must be comfortable with managing servers and networks remotely.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Enjoy working in happy and "go-ahead" environment? Interested?
Please send us your resume to hr at server101.com
More information about the Announce