[H-ANNOUNCE] SAGE-AU Annual Conference

Raymond Smith raymond at humbug.org.au
Sat May 1 20:17:32 EDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from Phil Kernick -----

From: Phil Kernick
Subject: SAGE-AU Annual Conference

The SAGE-AU 2004 Brisbane Conference and Tutorial Program has now been
finalised.  Topics this year cover Storage, Directory Services, Windows,
Software development, Unix and Linux, Security, Perl, and Management.

We are also proud to announce that J.D. who writes UserFriendly - as
seen in the SAGE-AU journal - will be attending the conference as a special
invited guest.  J.D. will be opening the conference, speaking at the
dinner, and will also be available to sign his books.  This opportunity
shouldn't be missed.

The full conference program is available from the conference web site:
  http://www.sage-au.org.au/conf/sage-au2004/index.html

On-line conference registrations are now available on the web site.

SAGE-AU would like to offer Humbug members affiliate pricing for the
conference.  To get this special pricing offer you need to enter '03lin2' in
the appropriate place on the registration form.

If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Lee
Monette at lee at sage-au.org.au or 03-9822-7271.

Continuing the tradition, SAGE-AU 2004 will once again be the largest
conference SAGE-AU has run yet, and will be packed with relevant
information for the system administrator.  We look forward to seeing you
in Brisbane in August.

Thanks,
Phil Kernick
SAGE-AU Secretary & 2004 Conference Programme Chair

----- End forwarded message -----

raymond at humbug.org.au