[H-ANNOUNCE] International privacy paper writing competition

Mark Suter suter at humbug.org.au
Thu Mar 18 19:53:55 EST 2004

Folks,

Here's the start of the announcement:

    Federal Privacy Commissioner, Malcolm Crompton is urging individuals
    interested in privacy to submit a paper about privacy to an international
    competition that will earn the winner(s) $US 3,000 cash and the
    opportunity to present the paper at the 26th International Conference of
    Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners.

It continues on their website:

    http://privacy.gov.au/news/04_02.html

Yours sincerely,

-- Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure
gpg key id 2C71D63D | you realise that what you  heard  is not
mobile 0411 262 316 | what I meant.        Robert J. McCloskey