[H-ANNOUNCE] Upcoming talk (17/7/2004): Unwanted Email (talk and panel)

Ben Fowler bjf at bjf.id.au
Sat Jul 10 06:49:52 EDT 2004

HUMBUG, the Home UNIX Machine Brisbane Users Group, holds talks and
group discussions on various topics of interest to club members during
club meetings.

Details of the upcoming talk are as follows.

TITLE:     "Unwanted Email" (talk and panel session)

PRESENTER: Mark Suter

ABSTRACT:  Mark Suter, Club President and regular speaker, will present
            a talk on tools and methods for controlling unwanted email.

            It is proposed that a panel/Q&A session will be held
            afterwards.

TARGET     Everybody!
AUDIENCE:

DATE:      Saturday 17th July, 2004.

TIME:      5.00pm

LOCATION:  Room S201 (HUMBUG meeting room)
            Hawken Building (Number 50 on the campus maps)
            University of Queensland

For more information on upcoming talks, please subscribe to the HUMBUG
Talks mailing list, or see the HUMBUG Talks page at
http://www.humbug.org.au/talks.html

HUMBUG Talks Maintainer.

--
  Ben Fowler <bjf at bjf.id.au>
    pgp keyid: 59533278, FFDE6AE7 [revoked]

"I, for one, welcome our new innovative enterprise-enabled overlords"