[H-ANNOUNCE] Jobs: PHP coders required for project

Raymond Smith raymond at humbug.org.au
Thu Jan 8 20:12:44 EST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PHP coders required for project
From: Steve Baxter <steve at pipenetworks.com>
Date: Fri, January 9, 2004 7:49 am
To: secretary at humbug.org.au

We require the services of 2 or 3 PHP coders to work on a project to a
asset management database for telco specific assets.

Our company is in Brisbane but will accept anybody who can code remotely.

Experience in PHP, Linux, postgresql and people who can show they are in
tune with user needs with respect to the interface are required.

Please send resume to steve at foote.com.au
Please include site references that you have worked.

Pay commensurate with abilities.

SB

PIPE Networks/IX Services Australia disclaimer

The above email should be read in conjunction with our standard
disclaimer/terms which can be found at :

http://www.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm

raymond at humbug.org.au