[H-ANNOUNCE] REMINDER: LCA2004 Debriefing Session next HUMBUG, 28th February

Ben Fowler fowlerb at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 25 09:25:48 EST 2004

Hi All,

Next meeting (Saturday, 28th February), we will be organising a talk by
our Sun Regional Delegate and other HUMBUGgers who attended LCA 2004 in
Adelaide earlier this year. The talk will commence at 6pm, and will
follow a similar format to last year, where the Sun Regional Delegate
(Robert Stanford) will talk informally about the stuff they saw and
field question. Time permitting, other attendees may go through the
conference programme session by session, describing what when on in the
talks.  At this point, we might order some pizza from the pizza caffe.

Robert also has done a lot of stuff with MythTV, and so we'll do a
MythTV session, possibly over pizza. Quite a few club members have
played with MythTV and other PVR applications under linux and
undoubtedly, it'll be of interest to the majority of club members.

Also, here's another general call for talks. If anybody's got something
cool they've been playing with and want to show it off, then please step
forward by making a post to this list.

-regards,

Ben.

--
  Ben Fowler <fowlerb at optushome.com.au>
    pgp keyid: 59533278, FFDE6AE7 [revoked]

"I, for one, welcome our new innovative enterprise-enabled overlords"