[H-ANNOUNCE] Next Meeting - 18th December 2004

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Fri Dec 10 21:00:01 EST 2004

The Home Unix Machine Brisbane Users Group exists to get fellow
Unix users in contact with each other, to introduce people to
Unix and Unix-like operating systems, and to help users in
operating those systems.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

Meetings tend to be informal.  We socialize, discuss Unix and
computing, solve Unix problems for new and experienced users
alike and, these days, have regular talks.