[H-ANNOUNCE] Next Meeting CANCELLED - 13th September 2003

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Thu Sep 11 15:00:02 EDT 2003

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

The University of Queensland is hosting the Tournament of the
Minds on Saturday, 13th September and our scheduled meeting is
*CANCELLED*.

Our next meeting on Saturday, 27th September 2003, will proceed
as normal.  This will probably be our Annual General Meeting and
there should be a talk.

For more information on club meetings and HUMBUG itself see our
web page at http://www.humbug.org.au/ or email me directly.

HUMBUG President

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.