[H-ANNOUNCE] Mailing list migrations

Bradley Marshall brad at humbug.org.au
Sat Nov 22 20:27:43 EST 2003

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

Hi all,

The migration of announce, general and chat to mailman
has been done.  It should behave as similarly as possible
to majordomo apart from the fact that administration
of subscriptions etc is now done via the web at
http://lists.humbug.org.au/mailman/listinfo/.

Note that the header to filter on is now X-BeenThere, and not
X-Loop as it was previously.  Also, if you wish to use the
old -post functionality, you need to subscribe your address
to the list and set it to no delivery.

Please let me know if you see any problems with the lists and
I'll try to resolve them as quickly as I can.

Enjoy,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall