[H-ANNOUNCE] blipvert at lists.humbug.org.au

Raymond Smith raymond at humbug.org.au
Thu May 8 02:21:31 EDT 2003

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

All:

You may be aware of the mailing lists 'blipvert'. We plan to use this
mailing list for all advertisement type mail including job ads, training
courses, etc that have previously appeared on announce, general, or
chat (depending on their relevance).

The advantage of this list is that it will give us one, obvious place to
post such things - rather than the present ad-hoc scheme which sees us
post based on a gut-feeling of relevance.

I encourage you to join blipvert in the usual manner: email
majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au with body 'subscribe blipvert'.

Cheers,

Raymond
raymond at humbug.org.au

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.