[H-ANNOUNCE] Next Meeting CANCELLED - 2nd August 2003

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Thu Jul 31 15:00:02 EDT 2003

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

The University of Queensland's Open Day is Saturday, 2nd August
and our scheduled meeting is *CANCELLED*.

Our next meeting on the Saturday, 16th August 2003, will proceed
as normal.  Hopefully, a lot of people will be there to celebrate
Debian's Tenth Anniversary.

For more information on club meetings and HUMBUG itself see our
web page at http://www.humbug.org.au/ or email me directly.

HUMBUG President

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.