[H-ANNOUNCE] Next Meeting - 19th July 2003

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Thu Jul 17 15:00:02 EDT 2003

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

HUMBUG, the Home Unix Machine Brisbane Users Group, exists to get
fellow Unix users in contact with each other, to introduce people
to Unix and Unix-like operating systems, and to help users in
operating those systems.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

Meetings tend to be informal.  We socialize, discuss Unix and
computing, solve Unix problems for new and experienced users
alike, and these days have regular talks.