Warchalking Walk at Powerhouse next Saturday

chat at lists.humbug.org.au chat at lists.humbug.org.au
Sat Jul 5 04:22:28 EDT 2003

Folks,

At today meeting, David Cox - a UQ PHD candidate, asked to make an
announcement.  He spoke briefly at the meeting and I thought the issues
would be of importance to Humbug members as a whole, hence this post.

As part of a "Currents in Australasian Internet Research and Culture"
conference being held at the Brisbane Powerhouse next weekend, there's a
Warchalking Walk:

    4.p.m. Saturday, 12 July 2003
    Warchalking Walk - Methods & Details
    Bring laptop with a wireless modem installed.
    Anyone with knowledge, please attend.

    Brisbane Powerhouse
    Centre for the Live Arts
    New Farm Park

To attend the Warchalking event, just show up.  For the conference
proper, you'll need to register.  For more details on the conference
proper and the group in general, visit their site:

    http://www.fibreculture.org/conferences/conference2003/

Yours sincerely,

-- Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure
gpg key id 2C71D63D | you realise that what you  heard  is not
mobile 0411 262 316 | what I meant.        Robert J. McCloskey