[H-ANNOUNCE] Jobs C++ / Starting Next Week

Timothy Hitchens tim at hitcho.com.au
Mon Dec 15 00:31:27 EST 2003

I have been given the heads up by an employment agency they are looking
for (8) eight programmers with the following as their base skill base:

- C++ (senior level)
- GTK/Linux

The offering is a contract and one of the programmers will be required
to start next Monday and all additional contract will start on the 12th
Jan 2004.

If you are interested in giving this a go and believe you have what it
takes to devel in C++ and get paid for your coding then drop me an
e-mail and I will put you in the right direction.

Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)

HiTCHO Group
Web Application Consulting

E-Mail:      tim at hitcho.com.au