[H-ANNOUNCE] Mailing list migrations

Bradley Marshall brad at humbug.org.au
Sun Dec 7 22:56:36 EST 2003

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 11:27:43AM +1000, Bradley Marshall wrote:
> Also, if you wish to use the
> old -post functionality, you need to subscribe your address
> to the list and set it to no delivery.

People are still trying to post using emails that were in the
-post lists.  I'm adding them as I see them being used, but if
you want this functionality and don't want any possible delays
on your posts, please subscribe your email to the normal list
and set it nomail.

If anyone has any problems with this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall