[H-ANNOUNCE] Next Meeting - 28th September 2002

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Thu Sep 26 20:21:40 EDT 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Mark Suter wrote:
> Meetings tend to be informal.  We socialize, discuss Unix and
> computing, solve Unix problems for new and experienced users
> alike, and these days have regular talks.
>
> Date:   Saturday, 28th September 2002 (every second Saturday)

Just a reminder that this meeting is also the AGM starting at 6:00pm.
Please, please, please come along to the AGM or else send in your proxy
votes.

Cheers,

Raymond

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.