[H-ANNOUNCE] Possible "Linux in Queensland Government" Project

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Wed May 22 23:58:14 EDT 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.