[H-ANNOUNCE] HUMBUG IN NORMAL ROOM - BE QUIET FOR EXAMS

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Sat Jun 22 01:46:11 EDT 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

Folks,

> Date:   Saturday, 22nd June 2002 (every second Saturday)
>
> Time:   3:00pm to 1:00am - you don't have to stay the whole time!
>
> Venue:  Room 207, Zelman Cowen Building (no. 51)
>         The University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus

I forgot about room change and had security open our normal room
in Hawken S201.  I've spoken with an exam supervisor about it and
we may stay; however, we should take particular care to be quiet.

Yours sincerely,

-- Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure
gpg key id 2C71D63D | you realise that what you  heard  is not
mobile 0411 262 316 | what I meant.        Robert J. McCloskey

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.