[H-ANNOUNCE] OLS 2002 Call For Papers

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Mon Feb 4 18:30:03 EST 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

                       Symposium Announcement

The dates for the 2002 Symposium have been set.  We have moved to June
for 2002, from the 26th until the 29th.

                        2002 Call for Papers
                http://www.linuxsymposium.org/cfp.php

We are now seeking paper proposals for 2002.  The submission process
has changed.  You may submit your proposal online by registering at
https://secure.linuxsymposium.org/ as a speaker.

Deadline for submitting a proposal is March 1st, although we strongly
recommend submitting as soon as possible.

                         Potential Sponsors

If your company might be interested in sponsoring the 2002 Symposium please
contact us at sponsorship at linuxsymposium.org for details.  Our sponsors play
a critical role in allowing the Symposium to continue each year.

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.