Next Meeting - 27th April 2002 - DIFFERENT ROOM

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au
Sun Apr 21 05:40:36 EDT 2002

Folks,

Please note this is a corrected version of yesterday's announcement.
The room for the next meeting will be different from our usual room.

HUMBUG, the Home Unix Machine Brisbane Users Group, exists to get
fellow Unix users in contact with each other, to introduce people
to Unix and Unix-like operating systems, and to help users in
operating those systems.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

Meetings tend to be informal.  We socialize, discuss Unix and
computing, solve Unix problems for new and experienced users
alike, and these days have regular talks.