[H-ANNOUNCE] DSIG at the next meeting.

Andrae Muys amuys at shortech.com.au
Mon Jul 2 03:09:05 EDT 2001

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

This is just to let everyone know that DSIG will be holding it's regular
bi-meeting talks in Hawken 2 again at HUMBUG this Saturday.

This week will be a series of short-form talks by myself, Brad Marshall,
Ben Fowler, Raymond Smith(if I ever get around to replying to him ;),
and anyone else who might be willing to prepare a short 15-20min talk on
any topic of interest.

At this stage the talks should be starting around 7ish to finish around
8:30-9:00.  I'll post more specific times asap.

Current talks include:

Ben Fowler - .NET Web Servies - RPC using SOAP and WSDL
Brad Marshal - A Case Study in Website Management
Andrae Muys - Manually loading dynamic libraries with dlopen and gmodule

Also if there is interest in an "Introduction to PAM?" talk, please mail
me or the dsig list as this is also a possiblity.

Andrae Muys

--
Andrae Muys            "Basically, ioctl's will _never_ be done right,
Professional Engineer   because of the way people think about them. They

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.