[H-ANNOUNCE] linux.conf.au 2002 LUG Concessional Registration

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Sun Dec 16 06:32:05 EST 2001

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

As you may be aware, linux.conf.au 2002 is being held in Brisbane.
Concessional rates are available to group registrations by LUGs. In
addition, futher concenssions will be made to volunteers who offer to help
through all or part of the event.

For more information about the conference, see http://linux.org.au/conf/

If you are interested in a group booking please send email to me at
secretary at humbug.org.au. I will contact you individually to organise
payment which will include the option to pay at the next HUMBUG meeting.

Cheers,

Raymond
---
raymond at humbug.org.au   Just once, I'd like to quote someone famous in
			my .sig and spell their name right -- Mi.

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.