[H-ADMIN] Resumption of Humbug fortnightly meetings

John Keogh john at keogh.cc
Tue Jun 23 11:51:06 UTC 2020

Hi Russell,

Yeah, seems OK by me.

Regards,

John

---- On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:29:10 +1000 Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote ----

Hi fellow Humbug Exec, I am planning to send the following to email to
mailto:announce at humbug.org.au and mailto:general at humbug.org.au.  Are you two OK with
this?  If I don't get a nay by tomorrow morning, I'll send it.

Hi Humbuger's,

Room booking for Semester 2 have been confirmed.  Please see the web
site for particulars:

 http://www.humbug.org.au/Meetings

Covid-19 has prevented our regular meetings for some time now, due to
both government restrictions on gatherings and UQ closing its campus.
As of 1 July, UQ is (partially) open for business and the state
government now allows meetings of up to 20 people, which is enough for
Humbug.

Accordingly, we can restart meetings on Sat 11/July/2020.  See you
there!

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart