[H-ADMIN] Due to covid-19 UQ has cancelled all humbug room bookimgs

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:05:59 UTC 2020

> On 28 Aug 2020, at 8:34 am, Russell Stuart <russell at stuart.id.au> wrote:
>
> Joel?
>

>> On Fri, 2020-08-28 at 08:12 +1000, John Keogh wrote:
>> No, nothing from me.
>>
>> ---- On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 08:03:11 +1000 russell-humbug at stuart.id.au wrote ----
>>
>>> Do you or Joel have anything to add to the agenda?

Sorry for not getting back earlier. I’ve been in hospital this week with appendicitis. Back home now, recovering.

I agree with sending out the renewal notices and everything as usual. We’re still trying to do things, just a bit differently.

I don’t have anything to add to the agenda. I can write a report if needed, but not much to say really.

Joel