[H-ADMIN] [Fwd: RE: Humbug room booking for Semester 1 2019]

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Thu Jan 24 19:55:07 UTC 2019

FYI.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Michelle Dobson <m.dobson at uq.edu.au>
To: russell-humbug at stuart.id.au <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
Subject: RE: Humbug room booking for Semester 1 2019
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:44:16 +0000

Dear Russell,

Just a short note to say Thank you.

I received the posy of flowers today and it was a lovely surprise.

Wishing you all the best for a successful meeting and if you require
anything further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards

Michelle

Michelle Dobson
Personal Assistant to Professor Michael Brünig, Head of School
School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
The University of Queensland  |  Brisbane Queensland 4072  |  Australia
telephone 61 7 3365-3869  |  fax 61 7 3365-1647   |  email hos-pa at itee.
uq.edu.au  |  web www.itee.uq.edu.au
CRICOS Provider Number 00025B
This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain
private or confidential information.  If you are not the intended
addressee, you must take no action based on it, nor show a copy to
anyone.  Kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Opinions and information in this email which do not relate to the
official business of The University of Queensland shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by the University.