[H-ADMIN] Humbug room booking for Semester 1 2019

John Keogh john at keogh.cc
Wed Jan 9 08:14:08 UTC 2019

Further to this, on The Edge web pages it says the window bays (seat 12) are free to use.

If one booked one and didn't show up, or cancelled, I don't think that would be a great issue, (It wasn't that busy last time we were there and it all seemed rather casual).

You need to register to book them, no big deal there, but I haven't done that.

Thoughts ...

---- On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:47:52 +1000 John Keogh <john at keogh.cc> wrote ----

I suppose that would depend on availability, cost (did we pay anything last time) and any cancellation fees.

The Edge isn't open until 12:00, we could make inquiries and then think about it.

---- On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 09:05:12 +1000 Russell Stuart <mailto:russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote ----

On Wed, 2019-01-09 at 08:55 +1000, John Keogh wrote:

> Perhaps we should we a contingency in place, like booking a bay at

> "The Edge".

That's not a bad idea I guess, but we can wait until Friday night

before deciding.