[H-ADMIN] Missed Meeting?

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Sun Aug 11 01:35:08 UTC 2019

Hi Leslie,

I apologise for this. It seems we had our website correct, but had missed updating the room in the meetup event. We are now using room 217 in GP South, just inside the main entrance doors on Level 2.

There will definitely be people at the next meeting on August 24. I personally won’t be there due to other commitments, but I know other members of the executive and general attendees will be there.

If you cannot find anyone on the day, please send an email to admin at humbug.org.au <mailto:admin at humbug.org.au> and someone will reply to help find the room.

Thanks,
Joel