[H-ADMIN] Meeting May 12th

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sat May 12 02:13:13 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

On Sat, 12 May 2018 at 12:09 Steve McLevie <swmcl at internode.on.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would be my first time and I live in Toowoomba.  I am writing to ask
> whether there is a workshop meeting on today.

No meeting today, the next meeting is next weekend, on the 19th. All our
meeting dates are up on our website, you can also join our meetup.com group
if that's your thing https://www.meetup.com/Humbug/

I would strongly encourage you to download everything you think you need at
home and give things ago, and join our mailing lists to ask for help, if
only to avoid a long trip out to the meetings.

cheers, and good luck
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer