[H-ADMIN] Paypal account

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed May 2 23:33:22 UTC 2018

Clicking the "more information is required to prevent your account from
being disabled in June" button, so I could enter said information
yielded this message: "We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong.
 We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later."
So I rang them, again.

The support person said something along the lines of "the presence of
the notification is a bug, I'll raise a ticket to get it removed.  It
should be gone within 7 days.  You don't need to do anything."