[H-ADMIN] Term Deposit matures in 7 days - action needed

John Keogh john at keogh.cc
Sat Feb 10 15:35:24 AEST 2018

To All Exec,

I now have access to the HUMBUG Savings Account and the Term Deposit.

However I have now found I cannot transfer funds from the Savings Account to the Term Deposit.

This is because in the Term Deposit Management page there is no option to use the Humbug Savings Account as a source of funds.

My Solution to this problem is as follows:

I will transfer $800 from the Humbug Savings to my personal account and then use my personal account as a source of funds in the Term Deposit Management page.

Would the Humbug Executive please approve my solution for the Term Deposit Rollover issu?

Regards,

John Keogh (as Humbug Treasurer)

---- On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 17:19:57 +1000 Clinton Roy <clinton.roy at gmail.com> wrote ----