[H-ADMIN] Term Deposit matures in 7 days - action needed

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Thu Feb 8 14:55:41 AEST 2018

Hi Humbug Exec,

I've sent this to admin@ for the record, with copies to each of you to try
to ensure that somebody sees it.

The attached notice from CBA arrived in my PO box this morning. As you can
see, the maturity date is in 7 days, on 15 February. If they receive no
instructions before then, it will automatically be moved to a holding
facility where the interest will drop from 1.80% to 0.25%.

Anyway, all the information is on the attached letter.

By the way, I note that I am still attached to the Term Deposit account, so
that's another thing that needs action.

Cheers, Greg